The WriterMag.com Sweepstakes - Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Promotion begins on January 27, 2010 and ends on March 13, 2010 and all entries must be transmitted no later than that date. The Writer's Online Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec) only, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Kalmbach Publishing Co., their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate.
2. Sweepstakes Entry. To enter, fill in the Online Entry Form and hit the SUBMIT ENTRY key. The Online Entry Form must be filled out completely to be eligible. Incomplete or defaced entry forms are void. One entry per household. The Writer Magazine Online Sweepstakes begins on January 27, 2010 and the official ending date for The Writer Magazine Online Sweepstakes will be at 11:59 pm Central Standard Time on March 13, 2010. All entries must be transmitted or postmarked no later than that date.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. One drawing will be held on or around March 31, 2010 for the following awards: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a free 10-week creative writing workshop from Gotham Writers'. (Total retail value is $420.00). One (1) First Prize consisting of a Write Brothers Dramatica Pro software package. (Total retail value is $269.00). One (1) Second Prize consisting of a Write Brothers Movie Magic Screenwriter software package. (Total retail value is $249.00). One (1) Third Prize consisting of a 4-week "How to get Published" online selling seminar from Gotham Writers'. (Total retail value is $150.00). One (1) Fourth Prize consisting of a Write Brothers' Writer's DreamKit software package. (Total Retail Value is $59.00). Cash equivalents of merchandise will not be awarded. Substituting prizes is not allowed. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sweepstakes void in Quebec and void where prohibited.
4. Validation and Acceptance. Winners in The Writer Magazine Online Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. Canadian prize awards subject to skill test requirement. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Kalmbach Publishing Co. Sweepstakes entries void if not completed in full, not obtained legitimately, or if forged, photocopied, mechanically reproduced, late or tampered with. The potential winners may have to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, alternate winners will be randomly drawn. No responsibility is assumed for lost, stolen, misdirected or late entries or notifications. All sweepstakes entries become the property of Kalmbach Publishing Co. and will not be returned.
5. Winners' List. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Writer Magazine Online Sweepstakes Winners' List, P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612. Residents of FL, VT, and WA may omit stamp. Requests must be received by March 13, 2010.
6. Kalmbach Publishing Co. shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with sweepstakes and the prize awarded.
7. Sponsored by Kalmbach Publishing Co., P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612.