Classic Toy Trains 2014 Sweepstakes - Official Rules
1. No Purchase Necessary. Official entry forms are bound in the December 2013, January 2014, and February 2014 issues of Classic Toy Trains. The Classic Toy Trains 2014 Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec) only, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Kalmbach Publishing Co., their advertising, and promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
2. Sweepstakes Entry. To enter, complete and mail the official entry form or a 3 1/2" x 5" postcard with name, address, city, state or province, zip, and telephone number to: Classic Toy Trains 2014 Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 409, Waukesha, WI 53187-0409. Or, enter online by filling in the Online Entry Form and hitting the SEND key. The Online Entry Form must be filled out completely to be eligible. Incomplete or defaced entry forms are void. One entry per household. The official ending date for the Classic Toy Trains 2014 Sweepstakes will be March 11, 2014 at 11:59 pm CST. All entries must be postmarked or transmitted no later than that date.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. One drawing will be held on or around June 9, 2014 for the following awards: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a $1,000 gift certificate redeemable at the hobby shop of the winner's choice (selected retailer must be listed in at least one yellow pages directory under "Hobby & Model Supplies - Retail") Retail value: $1,000.00. One (1) First place prize consisting of one (1) Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® 4-6-0 Locomotive, Horse Stock Car, Tiger Box Car, 3-Dome water tank and caboose from Williams by Bachmann. Retail value: $629.75. One (1) second place prize consisting of a No.269E Distant Control Freight Christmas Set from MTH Electric Trains. Retail value: $499.95. One (1) third place prize consisting of "O" Trainman GP15-1 Locomotive in 3Rail with TMCC in a Burlington Northern Paint Scheme from Atlas-O. Retail Value: $389.95. One (1) fourth place prize consisting of a 4X8 foot Wood Starter Kit from Mianne Benchwork. Retail value: $319.00. One (1) fifth place prize consisting of a GG-1 Electric Locomotive by Ready Made Toys. Retail Value: $499.99. Five (5) sixth place prizes consisting of one (1) $50 Charles Ro Supply Company gift certificate. Retail value: $50.00 each. Ten (10) seventh Prizes consisting of a one-year subscription to Classic Toy Trains magazine. Retail value: $39.95 each. Cash equivalents of merchandise will not be awarded. Substituting prizes is not allowed. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Total circulation for Classic Toy Trains is 39,218. Sweepstakes void in Quebec and void where prohibited.
4. Validation and Acceptance. Winners in the Classic Toy Trains 2014 Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing. Canadian prize awards subject to skill test requirement. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of Kalmbach Publishing Co. Sweepstakes entries void if not legible, not completed in full, not obtained legitimately, or if forged, photocopied, mechanically reproduced, late or tampered with. The potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, alternate winners will be randomly drawn. No responsibility is assumed for lost, stolen, misdirected, or late entries or notifications. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Winner's List. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Classic Toy Trains 2014 Sweepstakes Winners List, P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612. Residents of FL, VT, and WA may omit stamp. Requests must be received by March 11, 2014. Or check the Classic Toy Trains website (www.classictoytrains.com) after August 31, 2014.
6. Kalmbach Publishing Co. Shall not be liable for any injury, loss, damage, cost or expense arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with the sweepstakes and the prize awarded.
7. Sponsored by Kalmbach Publishing Co., P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI 53187-1612.