1. No Purchase Necessary. Promotion begins on November 18, 2013 and ends on March 1, 2014 and all entries must be transmitted no later than that date. "The Black & Decker and Cabin Life Registration Sweepstakes" is open to residents of the United States and Canada (except Quebec) only, 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their dependents and immediate household members) of Kalmbach Publishing Co., their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsoring companies are not eligible to participate.
2. Sweepstakes Entry. To enter, complete and submit electronically the online entry form at www.CabinLife.com. The Online Entry Form must be filled out completely and entrants must be registered members of CabinLife.com to be eligible. Incomplete entry forms are void. One entry per household per month. Entries submitted using bot or automated technology are ineligible and may be deleted. Kalmbach Publishing Co. assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or human error or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of Kalmbach Publishing Co. and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. Prizes and Odds of Winning. One drawing will be held on or around March 10, 2014 for a Black & Decker Product Package consisting of: (1) High Performance 12-Amp Blower, Vacuum & Mulcher (retail value: $79.99), (1) 8v MAX* Impact Screwdriver (retail value: $39.99), and (1) and 4V MAX* Snakelight Rechargeable Lithium Flashlight (retail value: $29.99). Cash equivalents of merchandise will not be awarded. Substituting prizes is not allowed. Any applicable federal, state, and/or local taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sweepstakes void in Quebec and void where prohibited. The drawing is conducted by Kalmbach Publishing Co.
4. Validation and Acceptance. Winners in "The Black & Decker and Cabin Life Registration Sweepstakes" will be selected in random drawings. Canadian prize awards subject to skill test requirement. By entering the sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and all decisions of the judging organization. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and may have to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, publicity release and Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. In the event of non-compliance, alternate winners will be randomly drawn.
5. General. Kalmbach Publishing Co. is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Kalmbach Publishing Co. that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Kalmbach Publishing Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug tampering, unauthorized intervention, or other technical problem of any sort corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Kalmbach Publishing Co. also reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Web site, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Kalmbach Publishing Co. harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
6. By entering this sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing to periodic updates from Cabin Life and Black & Decker about this sweepstakes and special offers pertinent to the hobby. Entrant's e-mail will not be sold or given to third parties.
7. Sponsored by Kalmbach Publishing Co., P.O. Box 1612, Waukesha, WI